Why buy from Airsoft Pal?
- Great customer serviceWe are all airsoft enthusiasts with over 15 years of experience
- Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy for 30 days
- Price MatchWe won't be beaten on price
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 is one of the best replicas of a real-steel carbine on the airsoft market. It features a nylon-fiber and metal construction, an adjustable hop-up unit, ambidextrous fire selector and bolt. The fire selector lets you choose between semi-automatic, full-automatic, and 3-round burst, firing modes, so you won’t get bored on the field anytime soon.
Most players love the extended handguard and outer barrel assembly, with the integrated mock suppressor nested inside of the handguard. Of course, they also enjoy the extended Picatinny/Weaver rail system, the pre-installed ASG MOSFET fire control unit (for better trigger response), and the quick-change spring system.
The rifle is powerful (446 FPS with 0.20g BBs) and uses a 3-Stick 11.1v 1300 mAh LiPo battery as the power source (not included). Finally, the foldable multi-position stock makes this rifle perfect for most CQB scenarios.
- Realistic design with polymer and metal body elements
- 446 FPS with 0.20g BBs
- Semi-auto, full-auto, and 3-round burst firing modes
- Included 75 BB Mid-Capacity flared magazine for faster reloads
- High-Torque Motor
- Adjustable hop-up unit
- Stock is adjustable and can be removed completely
- Rail system at the top and sides
- Mock suppressor
|Dimensions||350 × 1110 × 170 mm|
Refer to product description
30 Day Return, 60 Day Warranty