Why buy from Airsoft Pal?
- Great customer serviceWe are all airsoft enthusiasts with over 15 years of experience
- Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy for 30 days
- Price MatchWe won't be beaten on price
This is a reasonably budget-friendly SCAR model, with authentic trademarks, a folding stock, and is compatible with M4 and M16 magazines.
The electric rifle comes with a full metal upper receiver and a polymer lower receiver and stock. The stock comes with a cheek adjustment unit that helps you get a better view through sights or optics. Moreover, the stock is foldable to the side, but it can also be adjusted in length (it can be elongated or collapsed, and it has positions in the middle). The stock is where the battery is housed, and there is plenty of room in there to choose the type and size you want.
The flip-up sights are metallic, and you can adjust them for windage and elevation. Also, the rear one is removable, which is perfect for when you want to install optics. The ambidextrous fire selector switch and magazine release make the rifle easy to use for most players.
We loved the fact that the charging handle has a functional bolt catch (the sound makes the experience more realistic), but this also gives you easier access to the adjustable hop-up unit.
Lastly, the rifle is well-equipped for accessories since it comes with a huge one-piece monolithic rail at the top, two medium-sized side rails, and one on the bottom of the barrel.
- Lightweight but solid
- Metallic Version 2 gearbox compatible with aftermarket pieces
- It can shoot at around 370FPS using 0.20g BBs
- It shoots in semi and full-auto modes
- It comes with 2 metal 350 BB high-capacity magazines
|Dimensions||350 × 1110 × 170 mm|
Refer to product description
30 Day Return, 60 Day Warranty