Why buy from Airsoft Pal?
- Great customer serviceWe are all airsoft enthusiasts with over 15 years of experience
- Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy for 30 days
- Price MatchWe won't be beaten on price
This rifle comes in Desert Tan, which makes ideal for outdoor desert operations. It’s also compact, has a foldable stock and shoots in full auto mode, which makes it quite ideal for CQB.
The body is made from durable polymer but there are some metallic elements such as the rugged metal upper receiver, barrel, and the metallic Version 2 gearbox. You also have a standard 20mm Picatinny/Weaver rail at the top and one at the bottom, where you can easily install a foregrip handle or a flashlight.
The integrated front and removable flip-up rear sights and adjustable hop-up are amazing when it comes to accuracy, but the rail system also allows for a high-quality scope. Furthermore, the ambidextrous fire selector and magazine release make the riffle appealing for both right and left-handed shooters.
This rifle is rear-wired, which makes it easier to hook up the battery, housed in the stock. The battery is a standard design but is powerful enough to support a muzzle velocity of 375 FPS!
Finally, the rifle comes with a series of cool accessories, such as the 2 metallic high-cap 350 BB magazines!
- Fully licensed FN Herstal Trademarks
- Full Auto, Semi-Auto, and Safe Modes
- Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Multi-Position Stock
- Takes Standard M4/M16 Airsoft Magazines
|Dimensions||350 × 1110 × 170 mm|
Olive Green, Tan
Refer to product description
30 Day Return, 60 Day Warranty