Why buy from Airsoft Pal?
- Great customer serviceWe are all airsoft enthusiasts with over 15 years of experience
- Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy for 30 days
- Price MatchWe won't be beaten on price
The CM16 SRXL is equipped with reinforced ultra-durable nylon fiber polymer upper & lower receivers, which keep it lightweight and easy to maneuver. There’s also a 6-position crane stock that lets you adjust the length of the rifle (34.4-inches with the stock fully extended). The stock also houses the battery (both NiMH and LiPo versions are accepted) and has additional AAA/AA/CR123 battery storage integration.
On the inside, the rifle features an ergonomic motor grip, in-line MOSFET unit, and an ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) that lets users enjoy the 3-round burst firing mode. All these are supported by the 300 BB high-capacity rubberized Thermold magazine (with ambidextrous release) and an oversized trigger.
At the top, you’ll find flip-up front and rear sights, an aluminum 12″ Keymod free float modular rail system, and a SCAR style threaded muzzle break.
- It weighs 5.2 lbs. without a loaded mag
- Tokyo-Marui compatible Version 2 Gearbox
- 08mm inner barrel
- 380-400 FPS with 0.20g BBs
|Dimensions||350 × 1110 × 170 mm|
Refer to product description
30 Day Return, 60 Day Warranty