Why buy from Airsoft Pal?
- Great customer serviceWe are all airsoft enthusiasts with over 15 years of experience
- Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy for 30 days
- Price MatchWe won't be beaten on price
If you like your airsoft rifles to be loyal replicas of real-steel weapons, the M40A5 from McMillan should be on your list of acquisitions. Created as a 1:1 scale replica of the real-steel designed used by the US Marine Corps, it comes fully licensed and looks amazing.
While the body is made from polymer, to keep it lightweight, the barrel assembly, bolt, flash hider, and trigger are metallic. So, when you pull the bolt back and then push the trigger, you’ll hear a very nice, metallic sound that’s close to the real deal.
This is a very powerful rifle as it can shoot at 443 FPS (using 0.20g BBs) but it’s also accurate due to the cheek riser, adjustable hop-up unit, and scope mounted on the top Picatinny rail. Also, because the rifle uses green gas as a propellant, there’s no need to operate heavy springs to push the BB out of the barrel. This makes follow-up shots extremely easy.
Still, you may want to pace yourself, since the magazine only holds 15 rounds.
- 443 FPS with 0.20g BBs & Green Gas Propellant
- 15 round magazine
- Bipod adapter
- Engraved markings on the barrel
- Full metal bolt
- Pre-installed Flat-Hop for maximum range and accuracy
- Tapered barrel
- Steel Flash Hider, 14mm CCW threaded
|Dimensions||350 × 1510 × 170 mm|
Refer to product description
30 Day Return, 60 Day Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.